Banner

Banner

Wednesday 25 February 2015

-Photo Shoot 3-

This is the shoot i took Thursday after school. This outfit is by far the best and the images are getting stronger compared to the first day i took some. Her poses compliment what she i wearing and her body type. Her face look professional and her body angles are great.
















These photos came out really good. Better than I expected. She is doing more different poses and creating more angles with her body. I have decided that these are the photos that i will use for my Digipak as i believe they are strong enough. I have more so i will pick between these and the range that i have on my memory card. The white outfit goes well with the black background. And i can incorporate my spash of colour in here somehow using Photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment