Banner

Banner

Wednesday 25 February 2015

-Editing them both together-


This is me in the process of me editing my first draft of music video. I tried to do at least something as the footage was not that good as the filming did not go well as the weather was really bad. I looked through some the footage and put some together but i decided that i cannot use it as the shots are way too long as i didnt have a range of shots to cut to. Also my artist looks extremely uncomfortable.




I managed to put something together but i ultimately decided to redo it and not have outside but in my school drama room. 

This is the start of my editing the new footage that i got in my schools drama studio. This was so much better as my artist was much more comfortable and it looks like something that i can work with. i also had more shots that i could cut to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment