Banner

Banner

Tuesday 24 February 2015

-Brief-

Advanced Portfolio 08.08.14



This week we were introduced to the Media Studies course for A2. We were told that we need a media portfolio, 
comprising a main and ancillary text including research, planning and evaluation in digital format(s).


For this year of Media Studies I will need to create a promotion package for the release of an album and I will need 
to include a music promo video . I also need to create a Digipak for the album's release and a magazine 
advertisement for the Digipak.

Here is an example of a Digipak.

I am required to evaluate and reflect on the creative process and my experience of making the promotion package. 
I have four questions near the end to evaluate regarding my research evidence, planning evidence and construction evidence.

We were told that we could work on our own or work in a group not more than 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment