Banner

Banner

Tuesday 17 March 2015

-Change of plan Poster-



I started to notice that the purple was not working as nothing in this project was purple. i wanted to incorporate purple somewhere but that didnt work out. Instead i looked closely and found out that i still do have a colour theme even though it was not purple. It was Red, White and Black. All throughout my music video i see Red and Black, in the digipaks i see White and Black. So what i did was put some Red onto the White and Black and i am thinking of re-shooting half of my music video and make my artist wear something White so the music video can be Red, Black and White like the digipak and poster linking them all together as one. 
As you can see, i replaced the purple bits with Red.
I also changed where i placed the album name which looks better than where it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment